Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who wants to start a free hug campaign???

I am so unbelievably sick of everything to do with Pennsylvania right now... I have to teach this class on November 22 on Protestant Catholic Relations in Pennsylvania, and of course I've been dragging my butt on actually researching the topic, I've just been doing enough to get sick of it all. And now that I've been sitting here at the library for the last 3 hours I'm ready to jump in front of a bus. That being said, I actually feel like I know a bit more about the topic, or at least I have the potential to know more, cause I just saved most of the info to my jump drive to read through later, but it's a start right?
So is there anyone who would want to start a free hug campaign with me? I finally got a chance to watch the free hug video on YouTube yesterday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BngEhhdg4lw) and I really like the idea. Laugh all you want, but I'm actually being kind of serious, it would be fun if nothing else. Let it be noted that my mom has already said that she won't bail me out of jail if I get arrested... thanks mom!
Anyways, I should finish this research so I can get out of here and go to youth group, we're having a progressive supperso it should be a lot of fun.
-Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home