Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

anybody want a cold????

Why do I always get sick at the worst possible times? Between playing on saturday night and then having an awesome worship time sunday night I've pretty much lost my voice, which sucks considering I have to lead worship at Awaken the Dawn this weekend... I'm not sure how God is gonna pull this one off but it should be interesting. That being said I also have 4 papers and a class presentation due within the next week and a half, but I have to go to drama right now and so I can't worry about this stuff... am I absolutely crazy to be doing this? I'm beginning to think I just might be... later all, 'licia

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex and Cass said...

First of all, no I do not want a cold, second yes you are a little nuts to be doing all you are doing and last but not least, God is an awesome and amazing God. Nothing is impossible with Him.
He is using you....thanks for all you do!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home