Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

170 People Needed...

As many of you already know, I'm scheduled to leave for Africa on April 30, 2008 for a 2 week missions trip to Uganda. I'm heading over with a team from my church to help build a home for 8 orphans and their house mother. To see more about the Watoto organization you can go to www.watoto.com. For more information on our team you can visit www.longcreektowatoto.blogspot.com.
So what's the deal with the 170 people? I need to raise at least another $1700 by this Sunday (March 9) in order to go, and so I'm asking for 170 people to donate $10. It's very easy to do, I've even set up a PayPal account to make it easier for those who don't see me every day.

Thank you so very much for all your support!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home