Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Montreal, here I come!!!!

So Hillsong United is going to be in Montreal on June 1st and as you can tell from the title of this blog, I will be there. I'm not sure how yet, seeing as my car died last week (yes, Howie is no more but I'll write more on that later) and I have no idea where I'm going to be working this summer etc... but I will be there for this concert. Hillsongs are one of my favorite bands and have been the most influential in my own musical style as well, and seeing as they're from Australia it isn't like I can see them whenever I'd like to. Anyways, if anyone else is planning on going let me know cause I need a ride too! Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex and Cass said...

Would absolutely love to go but totally can't. The week later we are going to Wales...we kind of need to save up.
Glad you can go-I know Steve and Su, likely Josh and Sarah are going.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home