Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I hate school....

I'm not sure that writing in a state of exhaustion is such a good idea but here its gonna be short anyway. I finished the papers that were due yesterday... I literally wrote a 10 page paper in 6 hours, and that includes changing my topic 2 hours into it. But both papers are done, and now I only have my short Paradise Lost paper to write for thursday. Have I started it? Heck no, maybe tonight, if my brain starts working again. But the end is in sight folks, I will be finished completely in 15 days, and my exams shouldn't be too bad so I'm not overly worried. In other news, I got my English quiz back today and got 100% on it, so that made me smile. More later...
Alicia

P.S. Extol on Saturdayl 9:30-11:30pm @ First Baptist Church

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home