Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

and so it begins... again

Oh the joys of going back to school. Actually I'm not that upset over the fact that my vacation is over... well other than the fact that I can't stay up til 3 anymore. But oh well, such is life right? Hope everyone's Christmas was good. Mine was, well interesting as is any holiday spent with my family. I got the first 4 seasons of ER on dvd and so needless to say I've spent a significant amount of time watching that, and then my mom got the first season of Bones on dvd, and well now I'm addicted to yet another show. I really don't have time for another show to watch but if you've ever seen Bones then you'll understand why it's a must see. Work started up yesterday and I've come to the conclusion that my boss definitely loves me because my schedule is amazing. Yet again I do not have to work evenings or weekends, but she also scheduled all of my shifts so that they are right after classes so I can be home at decent times. Classes started up today as well, and I think I'm really going to like them... I was supposed to have these two classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday but after January 12th and the 19th I will no longer have class on fridays because we will be participating in online discussions. Add that to my great work schedule and I now have no reason to drive to charlottetown on Fridays, well other than plans with friends etc. Anyways, I guess that'll be all my ramblings for today... If you could pray for my dad it would be greatly appreciated, he leaves next monday to go to Alberta for 3 months and it's going to be hard on my mom as well. Have a great day all!

1 Comments:

Blogger MCF said...

I just posted!!!!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home