Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Friday, November 17, 2006

Now where did I put my voice????

As I mentioned in my last post I have been sick for the last week and one of the side effects is that I have almost completely lost my voice. I thought it was starting to get better yesterday, I could actually talk a bit and when I sang it actually sounded more like singing rather than some sort of animal being tortured... but after an hour and a half of worship team practice my voice pretty much gave out. Needless to say I've been eating throat lozenges by the handful, drinking lots of fluids and taking numerous cold medications all in the hopes that I will be able to sing this weekend. God seriously has a sense of humour. For one thing, I don't like getting up in front of people in the first place, I was already kind of freaking out about this weekend before this happened, now I'm really freaking out... how am I supposed to lead without a voice? It's going to be one interesting weekend folks. As you can probably tell by the length of my post I'm procrastinating, but I suppose I should go do some school work or something. Please be praying for us this weekend, it's very much appreciated!
Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home