Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Friday, July 17, 2009

Journey...

I've come to realize that my favorite stories, whether they are in the form of a book, movie, or even music, are those that deal with the idea of journey. That's why I loved The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Don Miller's Through Painted Deserts, C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia, and Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, among others. I found The Hobbit at a thrift store today for $0.50 and even though I've read it before (I was 12) I cannot wait to read it again, this time with the concept of journey at the fore.
More later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marshall Tyler said...

Hey Alicia,

You commented on my blog (www.anyone1can1do1it.blogspot.com). I am really glad that Don Miller put the link to my page on his site. Is there any way I can thank him for that? He is likely the cause of most of my visitors and I feel obliged to give him thanks. By the way, your blog has a nice design and is very enjoyable too.

Marshall Tyler

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home