Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Saturday, February 24, 2007

This would only happen to me...

Just starting to recover from our babysitting adventure... I got home this afternoon and slept for 3 hours and you have no idea how much I'm going to appreciate sleeping in (or at least later than 6:30) tomorrow morning! It actually went really well, the kids survived and we survived more or less, although two dolls were 'damaged' in a sharpie gone bad incident... as a side note: Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are the greatest invention ever and if the kids are being really quiet... it's probably not a good thing. Let's just say that without the magic erasers Mike and Kim would have a very interesting pattern on their floor! Well, it was definitely a spring break for the record books, and if I finish my neo-pag responses tonight I'll have all day tomorrow to just relax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home