Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Thursday, November 23, 2006

ahhhh... the joy having to write 3 papers in a short amount of time and not having the motivation to do it. I'm supposed to be writing a paper on the "life, circumstances and message of Hosea" but instead i'm updating my blog. I swear if you look at pasts blogs, the longer they are it usually means the more work I was supposed to be doing. Anyways, I was online doing some research for this paper and checking my email etc. when I came across an old friends website that had some gliding pictures on it. I can't believe how much I miss gliding right now. Of course I looked through all of her pictures and saved a bunch of them, and went back to my research. So I was using Wikipedia and I accidentally went back to the main page and the featured article of the day is on, what else, gliding. It's crazy to think that I haven't been flying in 3 years, but I really do miss it now. I just wish that gliding was more accessible because I'd rather go gliding than power flying any day. The only way that I can go gliding on the island is a)go back to cadets and fly out of summerside or b) build my own glider. I am in no way financially able to build my own glider and I can't ever see myself going back to cadets so I guess I'm stuck for the time being. With that being said, I'm going to get out of this computer lab (I've been sitting here for 3 hours and haven't really accomplished much) do a bit of photocopying and then I get to go pick up Kate. If I can figure out how to post pictures I'll share some of the gliding ones I found... it's hard to beleive that once upon a time this was me!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home