Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Is it over yet????

I can't believe that it's already November 22 and that I saw snowflakes yesterday. But at the same time I can't believe that it's not December 13th and I'm not finished of the semester yet. I'm not sure how it works, but apparently going to the majority of your classes makes everything harder. This has been by far my hardest semester yet, and it's a good thing I have been going to most of my classes otherwise I would be failing in a big way. Mind you I haven't been to my history class in almost 2 weeks and my attendance in Old Testament has been sporadic at best, but I only missed two of my Protestant-Catholic classes and yesterday, I missed my first English class. I was trying so hard to make it through the semester without missing any of them, but the cold/sore throat I had last week turned into a sinus infection on the weekend and so today (Wednesday) marked my return to the world of academia and work. Oh joy. While I was supposed to be off resting on Monday and then on Tuesday as well I spent well over 20 hours working on my class presentation that I had to do today. The outcome? It was a less than stellar presentation, but I was at the point where I really didn't care anymore and now it's finished. I also found out that my exam in that class (Prot-Cath) will be a take-home. :D I missed two work shifts as well which sucks, but exams are coming up so I should (hopefully) be able to pick up a few extra shifts here and there. This week is about to get crazier... I have 3 papers to write, one paper to revise, and exams to start studying for. Plus another Extol on Dec. 2 (First Baptist Church; 9:30-11:30pm) but best of all Kate gets home tomorrow and I get to go pick her up at the airport! It's hard to believe that she's been away for 6 months, but I'm really glad she's coming home now... when she left our friendship wasn't in the best state it's ever been, but her being gone has made me appreciate her more and from the sounds of it, this isn't the same Kate coming home that left here. Anyways, I have to go clean out my car, get a few groceries, and then go to drama. Drama is one of the few sane points of my week... I will write about Awaken The Dawn later, just please be in prayer for me as I'm not totally sure of where God is leading me right now!
Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home