Name:
Location: Montague/Charlottetown, PEI, Canada

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 more sleeps!!!!

But I'm not excited for Christmas... really, I'm not. Well, ok.. maybe a little bit excited. That being said I haven't really started my shopping yet and I probably won't start until friday evening. I know what I'm getting everyone, does that count??? I got my marks back today and I did really well, well at least it was good for me. My lowest mark was a 77, then there was a 79 and two 82% so not bad overall. I've been in the Kelly Computer lab for the last 2 hours waiting to go to drama. I'm still not sure how I got put in charge of props etc. I really don't know what I'm doing. Wow... this post is really disjointed, I'm just really tired, I got stuck out in Long Creek last night, my sister ditched the car and so I stayed at the the Fenton's for the night. That was fine, I just wouldn't recommend sleeping in your clothes to anyone. Anyways, I should get going.. Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex and Cass said...

Alicia, you didn't even mention how well you did! Congrats!!!!
I with you on the not sleeping in your clothes anymore.....
Have a wonderful Christmas and good luck with the shopping.
Don't get run over by any nuttso shoppers!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Germán Fuentes S. said...

Hola Alicia:

Saludos desde Santiago de Chile y mis mejores deseos de prosperidad en el año nuevo

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home